Library is the most important intellectual resource of the academic community and it helps students to develop their self confidence and to broaden their horizon.
Library provides reading facilities and services necessary for success of all formal programmes of instructions .
Aims and objectives.
1. To help the child acquire reading abilities it and self study habits.
2. To give civic and social training in observance of democratic principles.
3. To contribute fulfillment of the educational aim of the school
4. To encourage reading in new fields of knowledge.
The school library has reading materials related with curriculam. For having balance collection ; books are rightly divided as;
1. Basic reference book
2. Information literature
3. Aids to thinking and acting inspirational books.
Our library has a collection of more than 7000 books.
School library subscribes popular periodicals such as Education World, The Teenager Today, Sports Illustrated, The Children's Magazine, The week, Front Line, Dimdima, Bhashaposhini etc.
Library subscribe two national dailies, The Times of India, Mathrubhumi and several other vernacular dailies.